Kelly McMahon, PA-C
Background and Education
Kelly was born and raised in northwest Indiana, about 35 miles outside of Chicago. She received her bachelors of science degree at Purdue University studying behavioral neuroscience psychology. She then went on to complete her master’s degree in physician assistant studies at Indiana University, graduating in 2016.
After becoming board certified in 2016, Kelly started her career in aesthetic medicine with practice in Indianapolis, focusing on injectable procedures and perioperative care. She transferred to Grand Rapids, Michigan and joined a cosmetic surgical practice, further developing her passion for aesthetic rejuvenation. Kelly moved to south Florida and joined the Shino Bay Cosmetic Dermatology, and Laser Institute in August 2019 and has been directly trained by Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera & Dr. Luis Soro. Her previous experience in aesthetics coupled with continued education by leaders in the industry allow Kelly to create tailored treatment plans for each patient. She is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care, and in turn helping others look, and more importantly feel, their best.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2014
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants, 2019
- Society of Dermatology PAs, 2019
- The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery, 2019
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery,2019
- Nominated for 2nd Indiana Association of Physician Assistant Challenge Bowl contestant—2016