Jane IredaleJane Iredale is a global skincare line that is free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients. Products are extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance but no testing is done on animals. Jane Iredale's dermatologist and allergy tested, non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores and they only use natural ingredients as preservatives. Since 1994, Jane Iredale has been the one and only skincare makeup.
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Intergrifolia Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica, Carmine (CI 75470)]
The following products are vegan:
- Lip Definer Nutmeg
- Lip Definer Nude
- Lip Definer Earth Red
- Lip Pencil Pink
The following products are not vegan:
- Lip Definer Rose: This shade contains carmine
- Lip Definer Spice: This shade contains carmine
- Lip Definer Berry: This shade contains carmine
- Lip Definer Terra Cotta: This shade contains carmine
- Lip Definer Peach : This shade contains carmine
- Lip Definer Crimson: This shade contains carmine
- Lip Definer Plum: This shade contains carmine
All options are wheat-free.