Rachel Richter CAC, LME, LPMA
Her goal, as is the goal of all of the providers here at Shino Bay, is to achieve a younger, enhanced, refreshed, and natural appearance without the obvious signs that a specific procedure has actually been performed.
Rachel’s laser hair removal patients include men and women who suffered from unwanted hair, ingrown hairs, hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin) from repetitive tweezing and waxing, cysts, and daily razor burn. She also treats most areas of the body, including the eyebrow area, beards, and even the ears! She is detail-oriented and driven to continue to deliver safe, effective results to her patients with each and every session.
Multiple sessions are required because laser hair removal targets hair follicles at a specific stage of their growth cycle. At any one time, individual hair follicles will be at different stages of the growth cycle. Over time, we can target hair as it reaches the most responsive point for optimal hair removal.
Cosmetic consultations are complementary and you will receive Rachel’s full attention with ample time to get all of your questions answered in order to make a confident decision regarding your cosmetic concerns. Call today!
- The Aesthetic Practice Association
- Electrology Association of Florida
- The Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal
Training, educational seminars and course studies include:
- Electrology Program
- Laser and Light Based Hair Removal or Reduction Course
- Skin Care Training/Aesthetician Program
- American Academy of Micropigmentation Advanced Courses
- Nouveau Contour Permanent Cosmetics Academy Advanced Program
- Certified Aesthetic Consultant Program
- Certified Aesthetic Consultant
- Licensed Electrologist/Laser Hair Removal Specialist
- Certified Medical Electrologist
- Certified Permanent Makeup Artist
- One of the first licensed permanent makeup artists in the State of Florida
- Licensed Aesthetician
- 6 years of Cosmetic Dermatology experience