Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
Our staff are participating in the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk on October 11, 2014 and is looking for sponsors. We are excited to participate in this year’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk held on Saturday, October 11th at Huizenga Park on Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The walk is one of the largest in Broward County promoting breast cancer research and support.
Walking under the name “SHINO BAY ANGELS”, the team goal is to raise $1000 for breast cancer research.
We will also donate $50 to the American Cancer Society for each patient who visits the office for Signature Treatment during breast cancer awareness month.
Our Signature Treatments
- Precise-Sculpt℠ – Reverse the signs of aging
- Stem-Scalp℠ – Stimulate dormant hair follicles to regrow new hair
- Stem-Sculpt℠ – Create more vibrant, smoother skin tone on face, neck or decollete
- Frax-Sculpt℠ – Sculptra & C02 fractional laser
- Rejuva-Lift℠ – Look younger and improve most facial maturations due to age, sun and stress
- HD-Sculpt℠ – A more chiseled look, or just better contour and definition
- Stem-Skin℠ – For your aging or sun-damaged neck, decollete or anywhere your skin requires rejuvenation
- New Cellulaze – Permanent Cellulite Revision
- SmartFaceLift™, The No Cutting Facelift
- New Smartlipo Triplex Triple Laser Lipolysis
The staff at Shino Bay Cosmetic Dermatology is particularly motivated to raise money for the cure as the head medical assistant at the office is a breast cancer survivor.
You can learn more about the walk and sponsor the SHINO BAY ANGELS to help them reach their goal by visiting
According the National Breast Cancer Foundation, one in eight women will be diagnosed with the disease in their lifetime, making it the most common form of cancer among women. With your help and support, we can take strides towards a cure.