LaKesha Carter MA, LFS
She earned her State of Florida license as a Skincare Specialist at Sheridan Technical College, FL. and is certified in several Advanced Aesthetic treatments, therapies and body sculpting technologies.
LaKesha has trained under esteemed physicians and is experienced in multiple revolutionary technologies and devices for non-surgical body contouring, Fractional skin resurfacing, cellulite reduction, anti-aging treatments and skin tightening procedures for face, neck and body.
Patients are assured of the best evaluation experience, and determining the optimal customized skincare treatment protocols and regimens, utilizing the latest devices and techniques for every skin related concern and condition. LaKesha is adept at prescribing effective skincare products with maximum medical grade potency to maintain healthy youthful skin for face and body. Her understanding of skin anatomy after years of successfully diagnosing and treating various skin types and conditions, and her broad understanding of medical device technology gives LaKesha a unique ability to employ multiple technologies and techniques to treat her patients for maximum results.
- State of Florida Aesthetician License
- Licensed Facial Specialist
- Advanced Skincare Aesthetics Certification
- Certified Radio-Frequency Specialist
- Certified Cryolipolysis Specialist – Coolsculpting Advanced Body Contouring Experience
- Advanced Chemical Peel Certification
- Makeup Artist
- 14 years of Medical Experience
- 2 years of Plastic Surgery Aesthetics Experience