Dr. Luis Soro
Board Certified Dermatologist and Dermatologic Surgeon
Dr. Soro has received various awards throughout his training, including scholarships for aesthetic, clinical, and surgical conferences. He is very active in the community, giving numerous presentations at dermatologic conferences, authoring several scientific papers and volunteering at community skin cancer screenings.
Prior to joining Shino Bay Cosmetic Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, and Laser Institute, Dr. Soro received additional training directly under Dr. Aguilera, learning his proven techniques while perfecting his own skills that allow him to create excellent, individually tailored results. His ability to diagnose and treat skin conditions, as well as his understanding of the skin and its underlying structures at a microscopic level, enable him to wholly evaluate each patient and determine their best-suited treatment plan.
Dr. Luis Soro holds memberships in many prestigious medical societies and associations, some of which are:
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Dermpath Diagnostics – Dermpath Bowl VII at AAD Annual Meeting Champion – Miami Beach, FL 2013
- Section on Dermatology of the College of Physicians – Stelwagon Award – Honorable Mention – Philadelphia, PA 2013 & 2014
- Orlando Dermatology Aesthetic & Clinical Conference – Advanced Resident and Training Education Scholarship – Orlando, FL 2013
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery – Resident Scholarship Award Recipient – Washington, D.C. 2011 & 2012