acne scarring | pigment problems | wrinkles | photoaging | sun damage | melasma | age spots | crepey skin | pigmentation
We offer a range of Chemical Peels differing in the depth of penetration from a superficial peel to a deep peel that can even address fine lines and wrinkles.
What are Chemical Peels and how do they work?
Chemical peels consist of one or more caustic agents, such as trichloroacetic acid (TCA), Jessner’s solution, salicylic acid, glycolic acid and phenol. These are used at different concentrations following different protocols to exfoliate to a consistent depth.
Discuss your goals with us at your appointment and we can recommend a solution that fits your goals and your schedule.
- PCA Peels: This line offers an array of benefits such as clearing acne breakouts, promoting even skin tone, treating sensitive skin types, and discovering ageless skin. PCA Peels are tailored to each individuals skin because no two skin types are the same.
- SkinCeuticals: Advanced Corrective Peel: Clinical grade self-neutralizing peel formulated with a combination of acids to deliver high level efficacy on discoloration, uneven texture, and fine lines caused by photodamage, hormones, and inflammation.
- Pigment Balancing Solution: Exfoliating solution breaks up existing melanin clusters to improve skin’s tone and appearance.
- MicroPeel Plus 30 Solution: Formulated with 30% salicylic acid, this peel refines pores and helps reduce the appearance of acne.
- MicroPeel Plus 20 Solution: Formulated with 20% salicylic acid, this peel refines pores and helps reduce appearance of acne.
- MicroPeel 20 Solution: Formulated with 20% glycolic acid, this clinical-grade peel helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyperpigmentation, laxity, and dullness.
- MicroPeel Sensitive Skin Solution: Gently exfoliates while hydrating the skin. This peel is suitable for all skin types.
- Gel Peel SM: Mild gel peel for aging, acneic, and/or sensitive skin types.
- Gel Peel GL: Mild gel peel to help reduce the appearance of fine lines in aging skin caused my environmental exposure.
- Melange AT: A skin brightening system that is designed to improve severe pigment damage, texture, and overall appearance of skin. It entails an application of a cream masque and an at home regimen.
- Mini-Melange: Skin brightening system safe for all skin types. Commonly used to help with pigment damage, uneven skin tone, texture, and breakouts.
We offer a full suite of the best aesthetic enhancement technology available today. Our state-of-the-art facility has the latest equipment and innovation.
Cellulite, Fat, Sculpting
Shino Bay reviews & Testimonials
For my Botox and microneedling, this is where I go. I'd never venture from these trained experts. Permanent make-up is next!
This office always has me leaving with a smile. I love when I go for my hyrdafacials and oxygen facials! GREAT team and VIP service, as well as very well skilled doctors and staff. Valet right across the street, too!
I've been treated by three staff members for various cosmetic procedures, including PDO threads and body contouring! I'd be hard-pressed to share with you my favorite. All very experienced & competent, all very friendly.
Skin Insights: The Shino Bay Blog
We want to be a resource for you when it comes to the health of your skin. Check here often to learn more about your skin, caring for it, and read empowering skin stories. There are regular updates!
Removing unwanted fat from our bodies is becoming increasingly more attainable, less invasive, and virtually painless as technology progresses. Gone […]Read more