Neograft Hair Transplants – Neograft FUE
NeoGraft automated micro-follicular relocation is an advanced hair transplant technology for hair follicle grafting that simply relocates your own hair follicles. It extracts, collects, then separates and implants high quality grafts by FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), requiring no scalpel incision. The NeoGraft process dramatically increases follicle viability over traditional “strip” hair transplants. Large areas can be done in a single session and healing is about 80% faster than the old method where an entire strip of scalp is removed. No more long term, itching, or scar line that is tell-tale sign of a hair transplant!
In one pain free, in-office, session, we can offer up to 2000 (Follicular Unit Extractions) containing 1-4 hair follicles per FUE depending on your hair density and the area on you that the graft is being transplanted to. Every person is unique but many of our patients only require 500-1000 FUE’s to achieve their desired hair density.
99% Satisfaction Rate among patients receiving FUE transplants
The satisfaction rate for patients receiving the traditional “strip cut” transplant, which has been around since the 1952 is significantly lower than for the FUE transplants like Neograft. The most popular website in the world where patients rate and share their experience receiving different cosmetic procedures, rate hair transplants in general at 90% satisfaction rate, while hair transplants by FUE rate an incredible 99%.
Neograft FUE earns an even higher 100% satisfaction rate!
NeoGraft Hair Transplants Look More Natural
The major advantages of the revolutionary Neograft FUE procedure is the lack of a linear scar. There is no slicing out a strip to harvest hair follicles so healing time is drastically reduced from many months to a few days. The tiny 0.8mm harvest sites close 50% in size within 24 hours, and can be completely undetectable within a weeks time depending on the quality of hair in the donor area. When the surrounding hair reaches a certain length (approximately 8mm) the area is completely camouflaged.
Before and after photos
Neograft Hair Transplant Animation
Advantages of Neograft over Strip Cut Hair Transplants
- Least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients feel little to no discomfort
- No painful, slow healing strip of skin cut from scalp to harvest the follicles
- Follicles not cut by hand but pneumatically extracted via NeoGraft FUE automation
- Automated, means more precise extractions with greater follicle viability
- No stitches or staples
- No linear or “zipper” scar, so hair can be worn short
- No numbness where the donor hair is harvested
- Shorter recovery time – up to 80% faster
- Less activity restrictions after procedure
- Patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Transplants roughly twice as many hair grafts as manual FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
RED/GREEN Light Growth Stimulation
The new NeoLTS two-in-one high intensity, dual, laser like light therapy treatment for hair stimulation, dormant follicular growth and optimizing new graft stimulation. The NeoLTS also helps reduce shedding and promotes faster healing